Busines & birthdays~ (scroll down to see the cake!)

Oh life is so hectic again. Every time I have to put my blog in second place a part of me screams and shouts and halfway dies. On top of that - right now is the most blog-worthy time of the year! Halloween is coming up and I just love the whole theme of pumpkins, bats, spiders & vampires and so on.. It's a pity we don't celebrate it here.

AND it's ALMOST Christmas! Thinking of that literally gives me a near heart attack - that's how excited I am! I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve just DYING to open presents, but I've still got so so sooo long to wait!!

While I'm waiting for Christmas, I'm waking up every morning at 5 to go to work and coming home at 7 in the evening again. I give myself some time to eat and rest, and then it's off to bed otherwise I won't be able to make the crazy time schedule I suddenly have. (That picture was from when the sun just came up at 6 in the morning - there's none of that happening anymore now!) Blogging has suddenly become a luxury like never before...


Anyway, first was my sister's birthday! I actually had to ask a day off and even then my weekend planning was extremely tight - my post got delayed by an entire week and something. But she was the happiest kid in the world - closing her eyes to make a wish before blowing out the candles. It's a crazy world...

So Happy Birthday to you big lil' sis! I'm glad you enjoyed the cake! Please invite me again next year so we can improve on this fondant stuff :P


And for everyone else - Thank you so much for your patience! Technically I don't know if you're actually any patient at all, but you've got no choice but to wait for a little while longer.. Just 2 more months and I finish my apprenticeship and my whole school career entirely! Then I'm going to make sure I can blog to my heart's content!


I hope you have a lovely week ahead of you!
~ Siv

Comments