Sorry! -again-

I'm sorry to say guys, but I'm going to delay today's yesterday's the day before yesterdays post again! With all the work I have for my thesis and other assignments I barely have time to do anything else. On top of that I just came back from vacation yesterday. I could just use a post I have on hold, but I prefer to rant about my vacation tomorrow.. So please look forward to a bit of Barcelona! 

Okay, so if I don't HAVE time, I'll just MAKE time.. 

I give up.

No really, I've been trying a whole week long now! But working on my thesis research took up all my time. We're in the few most important weeks of the research process now, so I spend every moment I can on it. Maybe I have an hour or two this weekend in which I can share what I wanted. Until then: I'm really sorry again!

Comments

  1. Oooooh ... ok! I'm totally looking forward to Barcelona (and feeling maybe just a wee bit jealous! :D ) Holy cow - between your thesis and everything else you have going on, I don't know how you find the time to blog, as well ... but I sure am glad that you do! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much for the support! I do hope I don't disappoint you though! I still can't show anything yet... But soon I will be a free man again! ;) SOON!

      Delete

Post a Comment