Starting again

"I've written a blog for over 5 years, and now I'm starting all over again."

All those years I've written a blog simply because I enjoyed it. I'd cook up recipes and add them to my online collection straight away. Now you'll probably wonder why I'm starting anew. After all those years, I wanted to take it a step further. Rather than posting randomly, I thought I would be able to post regularly, challenge myself, and rather than just typing and adding pictures, I wanted to improve.

What I always wanted to do is cook for the people I love. That feeling that every day, they would be able to relax and truly enjoy my food. That dream is my inspiration. But it's not my only inspiration. I have a lot of friends out in the big world that I want to help with my cooking. There are so many people I wish I could cheer up by serving them a dish I cooked up. And there is you, reading this post. There are so many people, so many places, that inspire me.

To all of you who inspire me and all of you that stand by me: I am so very grateful. I will not let you down.



Comments